Note: Mortgage rates are from MortgageNewsDaily.com and are for top tier scenarios.
• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:30 AM, The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for 225 thousand initial claims, up from 222 thousand last week.
• At 8:30 AM, Durable Goods Orders for October from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for a 0.4% increase in durable goods orders.
• At 10:00 AM, New Home Sales for October from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for 570 thousand SAAR, down from 603 thousand in September.
• At 2:00 PM, FOMC Minutes, Meeting of November 1-2, 2022