Note: Mortgage rates are from MortgageNewsDaily.com and are for top tier scenarios.
• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:30 AM, Retail sales for October will be released. The consensus is for a 0.9% increase in retail sales.
• At 9:15 AM, The Fed will release Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization for October. The consensus is for a 0.2% increase in Industrial Production, and for Capacity Utilization to increase to 80.4%.
• At 10:00 AM, The November NAHB homebuilder survey. The consensus is for a reading of 36, down from 38. Any number below 50 indicates that more builders view sales conditions as poor than good.
• During the day: The AIA’s Architecture Billings Index for October (a leading indicator for commercial real estate).