Note: Mortgage rates are from MortgageNewsDaily.com and are for top tier scenarios.
• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:15 AM: The ADP Employment Report for November. This report is for private payrolls only (no government). The consensus is for 200,000 jobs added, down from 239,000 in October.
• At 8:30 AM: Gross Domestic Product (Second Estimate) and Corporate Profits (Preliminary), 3rd Quarter 2022. The consensus is that real GDP increased 2.7% annualized in Q3, up from the advance estimate of 2.6% in Q3.
• At 9:45 AM: Chicago Purchasing Managers Index for November.
• At 10:00 AM ET: Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey for October from the BLS.
• At 10:00 AM: Pending Home Sales Index for October. The consensus is for a 5.0% decrease in the index.
• At 10:30 AM: (likely) FDIC Quarterly Banking Profile, Third quarter.
• At 1:30 PM: Speech, Fed Chair Jerome Powell, Economic Outlook, Inflation, and the Labor Market, At the Brookings Institution, 1775 Massachusetts Avenue N.W., Washington, D.C.
• At 2:00 PM: the Federal Reserve Beige Book, an informal review by the Federal Reserve Banks of current economic conditions in their Districts.