Note: Mortgage rates are from MortgageNewsDaily.com and are for top tier scenarios.
• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:15 AM, The ADP Employment Report for February. This report is for private payrolls only (no government). The consensus is for 195,000 payroll jobs added in February, up from 106,000 added in January.
• At 10:00 AM, Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey for January from the BLS.
• Also at 10:00 AM, Testimony, Fed Chair Jerome Powell, Semiannual Monetary Policy Report to the Congress, Before the U.S. House Financial Services Committee
• At 2:00 PM, the Federal Reserve Beige Book, an informal review by the Federal Reserve Banks of current economic conditions in their Districts.