• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:30 AM, Durable Goods Orders for July from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for a 0.5% increase in durable goods orders.
• At 10:00 AM, Pending Home Sales Index for July. The consensus is for a 3.8% decrease in the index.
• Also at 10:00 AM, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) will release the 2022 Preliminary Benchmark Revision to Establishment Survey Data.
• During the day, The AIA’s Architecture Billings Index for July (a leading indicator for commercial real estate).
On COVID (focus on hospitalizations and deaths):
AgoGoal New Cases per Day289,580101,176≤5,0001 Hospitalized233,37935,761≤3,0001 Deaths per Day2387443≤501 1my goals to stop daily posts,
27-day average for Cases, Currently Hospitalized, and Deaths
🚩 Increasing 7-day average week-over-week for Cases, Hospitalized, and Deaths
✅ Goal met.
Click on graph for larger image.
This graph shows the daily (columns) and 7-day average (line) of deaths reported.