Note: Mortgage rates are from MortgageNewsDaily.com and are for top tier scenarios.
• At 8:30 AM ET, The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for 200 thousand initial claims, up from 196 thousand last week.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Housing Starts for January. The consensus is for 1.361 million SAAR, down from 1.382 million SAAR.
• Also at 8:30 AM, The Producer Price Index for December from the BLS. The consensus is for a 0.4% increase in PPI, and a 0.3% increase in core PPI.
• Also at 8:30 AM, the Philly Fed manufacturing survey for February. The consensus is for a reading of -6.7, up from -8.9.
• At 11:00 AM, NY Fed: Q4 Quarterly Report on Household Debt and Credit