At the Calculated Risk Real Estate Newsletter this week:
• Case-Shiller: National House Price Index “Continued to Decelerate” to 13.0% year-over-year increase in August
• New Home Sales Decreased in September; Completed Inventory Increased
• Lawler: Update on the Household “Conundrum”
• Inflation Adjusted House Prices 2.3% Below Peak
• Final Look at Local Housing Markets in September
• Lawler: Selected Operating Results, Large Home Builders
This is usually published 4 to 6 times a week and provides more in-depth analysis of the housing market.
You can subscribe at https://calculatedrisk.substack.com/
Most content is available for free (and no Ads), but please subscribe!