At the Calculated Risk Real Estate Newsletter this week:
• 1st Look at Local Housing Markets in August
• Homebuilder Comments in August: Increased Incentives Helping Sales
• Black Knight Mortgage Monitor: “Total market leverage was just 42% of mortgaged homes’ values, the lowest on record”
• Lawler: Are “National” Home Prices Already Falling?
• The Sharp Slowdown in Year-over-year House Price Growth
This is usually published 4 to 6 times a week and provides more in-depth analysis of the housing market.
You can subscribe at https://calculatedrisk.substack.com/
Most content is available for free (and no Ads), but please subscribe!