Note: Mortgage rates are from MortgageNewsDaily.com and are for top tier scenarios.
• At 8:30 AM ET, Durable Goods Orders for November. The consensus is for a 0.1% increase..
• Also, at 8:30 AM: Personal Income and Outlays for November. The consensus is for a 0.2% increase in personal income, and for a 0.2% increase in personal spending. And for a 0.3% increase in the PCE prices index, and the Core PCE price index to increase 0.2%. PCE prices are expected to be up 5.7% YoY, and core PCE prices up 4.7% YoY.
• At 10:00 AM: New Home Sales for November from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for 595 thousand SAAR, down from 632 thousand in October.
• Also, at 10:00 AM: University of Michigan’s Consumer sentiment index (Final for December).
• Also, at 10:00 AM: State Employment and Unemployment (Monthly) for November 2022